Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
5v5 League Commencement
Spinebuster

RE: 5v5 League Commencement
taka Wrote:Spine, in the short term, if you don't mind, if you could PM me the information to your database, I could start to migrate all the profile information from the 5v5 site to the OSL site to expedite the process (your logins will all be in place, etc, without having to sign up again).

I dont think you can add the users directly into the database. The passwords are hashed in the database so unless your encrypting passwords the same way you will have to use a script to enter in all the players. Should be able to create the users from the admin panel though. If not, its not hard to make one.

Online Sports League
12-18-2012 03:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spinebuster

I was able to add users that were registered here at the cygnus site to the users at the OSL site. There are a few players that are not registered here that will need to register there yet. Everyone I was able to add should have been sent an email with a link to activate your account and reset your password to whatever you want, one was automatically generated for you.

I do have a suggestion though. How about we add a fourth team? I really think we have enough players to participate, its just a matter of getting all of them to register. I dont know how the tourney brackets will work with 3 teams, im not sure if a team will be awarded a bye or what. It was designed for a 4,8,12 or 16 player tournament.

Online Sports League
12-24-2012 11:05 AM
OldeWolfe

I think that Taka had in mind finishing up this first three team tournament with the one or possibly two remaining games before he added the fourth team...for the second tournament. At least that was my understanding during the last mixer.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
12-24-2012 11:23 AM
Spinebuster

That will work, it will give everyone plenty of time to get registered.

Online Sports League
12-24-2012 11:34 AM
Takavoncracka

Indeed, fourth team will commence in January. By the by, happy holidays everyone!
12-25-2012 05:26 AM
Takavoncracka

Thanks to everyone who participated in the inaugural 5v5 Mixer Tournament!! Be sure to come for the draft next season so we can get some new teams out there! Everyone's a champion!
12-30-2012 01:37 AM
Tasadar1

The matches were a lot of fun, even the ones we nearly won.
12-30-2012 12:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [OFFICIAL] League Rules Takavoncracka 8 19,923 02-10-2014 06:44 PM
Last Post: OldeWolfe