Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What other games hold your interest?
Spinebuster

RE: What other games hold your interest?
Ya, all i have time for is Ascend. If i do get the time to play something else its usually T2.

Online Sports League
09-01-2012 08:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
FlyingShazbot

I mainly play CS:Source, Dungeon Defenders, and TA for online. I am the kind of gamer that will play a good SP experience over MP.

I usually stick to playing older PC games, I genuinely think they are far better in every way than most of the crap we get shoveled with this generation of games.
09-08-2012 08:38 PM
Takavoncracka

The Dig (1995) remains one of the most engaging games I've ever played Smile The first two entries of the Dark Forces franchise and Age of Empires also are near and dear to my heart Smile Many hours played on all of those.

I think it's the same thing as films: as technology and computational power become more widespread and easy to use, more and more unskilled people will use them to make subpar products. But, I think it only heightens my enjoyment when a true gem of entertainment comes out Smile
09-09-2012 04:01 AM
nilkilla

I have recently gotten into Borderlands 2 and sleeping dogs. Though I play way too much Tribes. I've also gotten into a couple of new betas, but they are still closed...Picked up Payday while it was still on sale last weekend. My 2 sons and I have been playing it some and will continue to do so.
10-26-2012 10:36 PM
Green Eagle

Assasins Creed 3 will consume me at end of next month for a TBA amount of time - long time fan.
10-26-2012 11:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Takavoncracka

Brand new action-oriented MMO called RaiderZ. Probably one of the best bridges of the gap between MMORPG elements (stat based) and twitch based combat (live combat and dodging system implemented). Check it out! https://register.perfectworld.com/raider...ea184a05a9 (That is a link if you wanna play, it gives me points if you sign up Tongue)
10-27-2012 09:53 AM
FlyingShazbot

I decided to reinstall Deus Ex: Human Revolution the other day. Thought I would go for the 0 kills and 0 detection achievements. I am also making sweet love to Fallout 3. I bought the GOTY edition a month ago and wow this game is awesome. I am picking up New Vegas once I am done with Fallout 3.
11-06-2012 11:40 AM
Goombah

I don't always play games, but when I do, I play T:A.
I have also been looking into Dota2.
11-06-2012 02:30 PM
PatienceL8R

I dont know if any of you are interested, but the Elder Scrolls Online Closed Beta sign ups have started at: http://signup.elderscrollsonline.com/

[Image: 3554a73b2f65bc21.png]
01-24-2013 02:07 PM
Green Eagle

(10-26-2012 11:51 PM)Green Eagle Wrote:  Assasins Creed 3 will consume me at end of next month for a TBA amount of time - long time fan.

Ughhh, never got around to it, have any you had a chance to play? ... worth it?
01-24-2013 10:45 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply