Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hola mi amigos!
Knight

Wink Hola mi amigos!
So....hi Smile

Been forever since I checked here. School's been kicking my ass the past couple of years so I have no time to have fun on my computer anymore! How's everyone been? Miss you guys Heart

[Image: cubesig.jpg]
01-26-2012 01:19 AM
Find all posts by this user
Green Eagle

RE: Hola mi amigos!
Glad to see you bud. What are you getting your degree in? Where do you attend? I start back to Ivy Tech in Indianapolis, hopefully this summer. I am hoping to get an associates of applied science: CIS, Web Management with a concentration in Java and Databases

We are just hanging in there and beta testing the Tribes Ascend. It is a bitter-sweet/love-hate type of game for us now, but they are constantly making it somewhat better.

When ever you get a break, if you ever want to hang out and play a bit, Olde still hosts our TeamSpeak3 and the Gaming server is still active.
01-27-2012 09:03 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Knight

(01-27-2012 09:03 PM)Green Eagle Wrote:  Glad to see you bud. What are you getting your degree in? Where do you attend? I start back to Ivy Tech in Indianapolis, hopefully this summer. I am hoping to get an associates of applied science: CIS, Web Management with a concentration in Java and Databases

We are just hanging in there and beta testing the Tribes Ascend. It is a bitter-sweet/love-hate type of game for us now, but they are constantly making it somewhat better.

When ever you get a break, if you ever want to hang out and play a bit, Olde still hosts our TeamSpeak3 and the Gaming server is still active.

CIS major huh...that makes two of us then Big Grin

I've been hoping T:A would live up to the hype, but judging by the criticism, I don't think it will. Nothing will ever be as good as T2 unfortunately Sad

But i'll definitely be trying to play some more. Miss the old days.

[Image: cubesig.jpg]
01-28-2012 02:40 AM
OldeWolfe

Good to see you on the board, and good to see both you and GE finishing your schooling...'tiz very important for the rest of your life to be what you want it to be.

Indeed, we all miss the good ol' days of T2. Sad

Re: T:A...the developers have significantly improved it since the first closed release. I participate in the beta (as does GE, Spinebuster and Tasadar1) and play a map or two every day just to stay in touch with what they're doing if nothing else. I think once "we all" learn to accept the different business approach the developers have taken (free game, pay or earn skills) it becomes more palatable. The biggest complaint from almost anyone (and every Tribes vet) is limited loadouts and no choice to the class/armor weapons and only two of them at that. I have hope that this will change, and I hope to shoot at you soon. Tongue

Btw Knight, if you're interested in trying T:A during it's closed Beta release, you can obtain a game key by visiting Hi-Rez on their Facebook page and "liking" them.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2012 12:47 PM by OldeWolfe.)
01-28-2012 12:19 PM
Thread Closed