Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Survived Texas Power Outage
OldeWolfe

RE: Survived Texas Power Outage
Yah, got the email, and replied, you should get it shortly if not already. I got my covid shots too and trust we are all okay. Sure is a "thing" going on now about everyone getting vaccinated...have mixed feelings about it...kinda feel like it should be a freedom of choice right but have questions about the shots effect on preventing the contagion from being passed. Oh well, I'm not in charge, so I just do my best to take care of me. Blush

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
08-06-2021 12:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Tasadar1

Yeah I agree about pressing for everyone to get vaccinated. I have my reservations about any government entity telling people what they have to do with their bodies. The only thing is with the kids now that they are getting covid. When you force kids to gather at school, and be in that close proximity every day, one kid will infect all them sooner or later. Just like measles and chicken pox.
08-06-2021 02:52 PM
OldeWolfe

Yah...I usually check the board every day. I replied to your email, hope everything gets better soon, I'm sending positive vibes.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
08-06-2021 08:11 PM
Tasadar1

It's been almost a month since I have been here. Looks like not a lot has changed, lol.
09-02-2021 01:17 PM
OldeWolfe

Tasadar1, yah...Green Eagle keeps the board up and a few ol' members visit from time to time but generally speaking it remains the same...a lot. LoL
Best to you and yours!

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

09-03-2021 11:43 AM
Tasadar1

Seems like a lot remains the same, a lot, these days. Let's blame it on covid like everyone else. lol
09-03-2021 12:48 PM
OldeWolfe

True, must say a lot is changing too though. Covid has been a major factor in the entire world and everyone's lives. I'm beginning to doubt it will ever come to a complete end and things return to 'normal'.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2021 08:28 AM by OldeWolfe.)
09-07-2021 08:27 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hmph ... Didn't know how much Power CPU uses Green Eagle 7 16,603 07-22-2014 10:46 PM
Last Post: Green Eagle