Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Survived Texas Power Outage
OldeWolfe

Survived Texas Power Outage
As title says, I did. Was not fun, 0 degrees outside at one point and 41 degrees in the house, for two days. Glad it is over...supposed to be 80 degrees today...Texas weather...sheesh! Also got my first covid shot today. I hope everyone is doing well. Take care and be safe my friends..Heart

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
02-23-2021 01:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Green Eagle

RE: Survived Texas Power Outage
It isn't any fun at all, even though we (IN) are prepared, it still sucks. Albeit, we have resources ready at any given minute for such occasion. For TX, no resources, I mean why would you. This time last week we had a foot of snow on the ground. Tomorrow is suppose to be about 40 degrees and as of today, 70% of the snow is gone. We didn't have any power outages in my region, however, my dad finally bit the bullet and bought a generator. His power outages are far from not uncommon now. He is in WV. He never needed one until about 5 years ago. Anyway, you will survive. It sucks for a minute, but hopefully, things go back to usual.
02-24-2021 01:56 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demontoe

Smile RE: Survived Texas Power Outage
Great to hear you are doing well and glad you got the shot going. I still need to set up an appointment with walmart. Hopefully things will get back to non pandemic soon HeartShy Oh yeah , wanted to wish u guys a happy star wars day too. May the force be with thee. I will try to touch bases more often. peace
05-04-2021 06:15 PM
OldeWolfe

Good to see you demontoe, trust you and yours are all well. Thank you for the Force Wish. I completed my covid shots without incident and all is well here. Tried to get into the Tribes discord channel without success to say hello to anyone that I may know...I'll try again sometime. Take care and be safe my friend.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
05-04-2021 11:40 PM
demontoe

Yeah , have been doing well , still working at walmart here in Eugene. I pretty much gave up
on tribes ascend and went back to T2. T2 still has a lot of players and they started doing PUGs
on Friday nights using the discord channel :> Two of the players stream on twich , StormcrowIV and Rooster128 so sometimes I will watch the pug on their streams! I haven't played in a pug yet tho. I couldn't bear to join a team that would have a tribal like me as a member :>
It would be great to chat with you again somehow. I miss the cygnus teamspeak, was never a big fan of the discord. If you want to get on the discord I can probably help you out tho. Maybe tomorrow night we can chat and watch the stream together if they pug it up :> Ravin still plays and SamiFin and Carpenter I play lak with a lot. Would be cool to get all of us
in game for a lak reunion!
To get on the T2 discord server, I think the easiest way is to first start up discord , then
go to the website http://www.playT2.com/discord and it will link it to the running discord prog but it
also asks u in you want to continue to the web app. Just close that window and don't hit continue. That way it used the running prog. ChocoTaco has it set up so it should invite you to a bunch of Tribes related channels so you can join the ones you are interested in. Let me know if this works for you and we can try to chat soon. Good hearing from you , my friend peace
05-06-2021 08:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hmph ... Didn't know how much Power CPU uses Green Eagle 7 15,065 07-22-2014 10:46 PM
Last Post: Green Eagle