Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Green Eagle

Merry Christmas
Just wanted to say thanks to all of you all for keeping a modest board alive.

I recently started gaming again, not online. Bought a PS4 for The Last of Us and it was amazing. Finishing Final Fantasy 15 after about 60 hours in a month, in a day or 2. Still not into the online gaming thing, though - a co-worker dared me to get FiFa 17 and challenge him. So I did, any of you guys play Fifa?

Since I am now on PS network - and about to venture to 'online' again, thought I would ask.

My name I guess is greag11we on PSN.

In any regards - happy hunting.
L
GE
12-22-2017 11:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OldeWolfe

RE: Merry Christmas
I consider that to be good news for gamers everywhere! Green Eagle gaming again!

I don't play FiFa 17, and hardly play T:A at all any more although I still maintain a T:A server in CYGNUS name and a teamspeak which you are welcome to use. I was hoping to be playing MidAir by now but that has not been possible. I do play Star Wars: The Old Republic a lot though, probably too much. I have several characters on the two N. American servers with variants of the Wolfe name if anyone plays the game.

I wish you a very, very Happy Holiday Season Green Eagle, and it is you we should thank for keeping this website up and running for us to communicate on. May the New Year fulfill all of your grandest wishes!

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
12-23-2017 02:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demontoe

Thumbs Up RE: Merry Christmas
Hi Green Eagle,

Glad to hear you are back in the game! You and the Oldewolfe should drop by teamspeak. Saturday morning I am going to try to be on. We can see what games people are playing and hang out. I am hoping to be able to game more now that my Rubik's cube book in finally done! Thanks for keeping the forums up and running smooth as well. ttys peace gardok
05-14-2018 12:20 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Bug Merry Xmas tribals! demontoe 6 16,618 01-31-2016 06:39 PM
Last Post: Gorthaur
  My Christmas Present! XMENIcemanDTM 2 3,356 01-12-2014 11:16 PM
Last Post: MuMuTheCow