Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mixing it up at the mixers
demontoe

Tongue Mixing it up at the mixers
Hi tribals, gardok here. On Monday we didn't have a whole lot of people like 7 vs 7 I think but we tried out the idea of flipping a coin to randomize the captains. That idea seemed to work out well although Cyrus didn't see the point of it at first I think he will in time if we try it again. Basically the idea worked like this. You pick two captains like usual but once they have picked the teams a third party or arbiter flips a coin or maybe rolls a die to see if it is even or odd. If coin is heads or die roll is even, the captains stays with the team he picked but if the coin flips to tails or the die cast is odd the captains switch. This will hopefully bring about more even teams as both captains will have more incentive to bring about a balance. I have some other ideas I will see if people are interested in trying but for the most part the random team idea went over well. (Gorthaur may have came up with this idea first ) peace
-gardok-
02-16-2017 04:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OldeWolfe

RE: Mixing it up at the mixers
I like the idea and have hopes it will make for more even games. Shy

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
02-16-2017 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  [CAS] and Mixers... NetRat 3 3,626 04-24-2013 03:19 PM
Last Post: Gorthaur