Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New Tribes2 LAK Server
Ravin

New Tribes2 LAK Server
Anyone remember Tribes2? I host a LAK Rabbit server with a full set of great maps. LAK is all skill and no drama, no mortars or chainguns.
We are always looking for good players. The server is called
"Snap Lak Server" if need further info send me a PM. If you need to download the game again go to http://www.tribesnext.com

Ravin
01-27-2015 05:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
demontoe

RE: New Tribes2 LAK Server
Thanks Ravin! I will try to make in on there soon and maybe we can get a Lak day going like on Sunday mornings perhaps. I remember playing lak against you and talent and all those guys for years. It's great to see you are keeping up the old tradition. I'm sure Tasadar will be excited to see this as well.
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2015 10:24 AM by demontoe.)
01-29-2015 03:18 PM
OldeWolfe

Thanks Ravin, I am downloading now. Big Grin

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
01-29-2015 08:54 PM
Tasadar1

Ravin I added a T2 channel to the Cygnus teamspeak server for us to use when we play. The server address is voice-Tx4.Branzone.com:10016
02-01-2015 08:17 PM
Ravin

Thanks guys, great to see you all on today. It was a lot of fun.

Demontoe, Great to see you on also. sorry about the problem with the other guys on today. Sometimes they are not very patient. I hope you will be back to play with the old gang again. I will be looking for you. I would like to play with you again.
02-01-2015 09:58 PM
OldeWolfe

Was on your Lak server for a short time this morning...Mayan!...I have forgotten everything pertaining to T2, gonna have to dig out the old T2 manual.

Does anyone know if the 32 bit skins and scripts that I have stored on CD's will work on my 64 bit machine?

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
02-02-2015 12:00 PM
Tasadar1

They should work. I am still looking for my Osiris voice pak lol,
02-02-2015 01:20 PM
Ravin

Ok, It is difficult to say when we are on. It is usually weekends and weekday afternoons say 4-5 PM CST. I will go ahead and let the others know we will shoot for Sat & Sunday's at 4PM CST for games. Last weekend we had a serveral play. I also have CTF on the server but there is another server everyone plays that on so I only have 8 slots. See you there sometime.
I can let the others know about the teamspeck ability. Thanks Odlewolfe for that!!.
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 02:51 PM by Ravin.)
02-02-2015 02:51 PM
demontoe

Awesome guys! I will definitely be down for more lak in the near future! Sunday mornings I am planning on playing some Tribes2 i.e. lakrabbit! Also, I can probably help anyone out with any files they might need for Tribes2. Your skins and everything will work fine Olde Wolfe as I am on 64-bit too. I have literally thousands of skins probably over 90% of all the skins ever made including a few "rare" ones. I have the Osiris voice pack along with the Smack/Crack/D6 packs that went along with Osiris. "You got yerself 3 or 4 good pals, you got yourself a tribe. There ain't nuthin stronger than that" -g-
02-05-2015 05:18 PM
OldeWolfe

Tried to join the server this morning but was unsuccessful, it was empty, the map was TWL2-Drifts. My game kept locking up and I'd find that I'd lost my pw when I restarted the game. I think it may be the server because I could join other T2 servers or perhaps it is a client side map that I don't have.

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

03-12-2015 11:50 AM