Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
TSViewer Tool
OldeWolfe

TSViewer Tool
For those of you who may be unaware, Green Eagle set us up with a short cut to our Teamspeak3 server that allows us to view if anyone is on Ts3 without starting our Client.

I use it often as does Spinebuster and a few others. You can read about it here. The link to connect directly to the server and view it anonomously is this. Just add it to your Bookmarks or Favorites and you can see if anyone is online with one click of your mouse. Cool

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
07-15-2013 01:43 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Green Eagle

RE: TSViewer Tool
Seems to be working just great, thanks Olde. Win7 Gadget is what I use and here is the info:

Page 2:
TS Server = VOICE-TX4.BRANZONE.COM
TS-Server-Port = 10016
TS-Server_query-Port = 10011

I just up'd it to my machine and it works just fine with those settings. Thanks guys.

.zip  teamspeak-gadget-win7gadgets-com.zip (Size: 202.39 KB / Downloads: 4)

I did install T:A on my machine and have been doing some tweaking. I just found out by accident that I can couple wireless connections. My speed as of right now is awesome and upwards of 11MB/s which I was use to a lot lower. Smile
07-15-2013 09:57 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
OldeWolfe

Awesome! Thanks for the info, I'll take a look at it myself. 11Mb's is very good!

Cygnus TeamSpeak Viewer

[Image: owprints8.gif]
"Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolf-bane blooms,
and the autumn moon is bright".
07-15-2013 10:10 PM
demontoe

Sounds good I will have to start using that. thanks
07-08-2016 04:10 PM