Forums
Newbie Night in Midair - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.tribecygnus.net)
+-- Forum: Welcome to Cygnus (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: Newbie Night in Midair (/showthread.php?tid=1223)

Newbie Night in Midair - Gorthaur - 08-15-2017 03:44 PM

Wednesday is usually my only weeknight available these days. I'm gonna go to this tomorrow:

https://forums.playmidair.com/threads/event-newbloods-night-this-wednesday-8-16-hosted-by-and-streamed-on-midweek-midair.1129/

If you don't have alpha access, beta/early access should be very soon.

RE: Newbie Night in Midair - OldeWolfe - 08-16-2017 01:50 PM

Good luck to you bud, I must say I am very disappointed in the "delay" of access to the beta accounts, was hoping I'd be playing M.A. by now but *sigh*...

RE: Newbie Night in Midair - demontoe - 08-28-2017 12:14 PM

Hi guys, I started playing the game PUBG a bit lately Player Unknown's Battlegrounds and it has been a lot of fun but it uses modern day weapons which I've never been too skilled at, sniping and rifles are not my style ya know. I hope to check out midair at some point. Maybe by Halloween I will have time to delve into it. Sorry that you didn't have access sooner OW. If anything they should be rewarding the early supporters more I would think.
Well let's keep each other posted on if and when you shall be playing. peace

RE: Newbie Night in Midair - Gorthaur - 08-29-2017 04:46 PM

If you've paid for beta you should have access by now. It started last Friday.

RE: Newbie Night in Midair - OldeWolfe - 08-30-2017 10:16 AM

Thanks for the update Gorthaur, still cannot figure out how to access the game. Must I have steam installed?

RE: Newbie Night in Midair - Gorthaur - 09-04-2017 01:45 PM

I believe you need Steam to play it. There is an info@archetypestudios email if you need to ask something.

RE: Newbie Night in Midair - OldeWolfe - 09-04-2017 08:38 PM

Thanks, I'll look into it. Surely would like to join the ol' gang in a new game.

I tried to access the info. addy but rec'd a notice not available. I'll try MidAir and see if they have some info.

RE: Newbie Night in Midair - JeToh - 09-25-2017 01:49 PM

Hello Cygnus Friends!! I have a Midair key to give away. If you know of someone who would like it just let me know! reply here or catch me on TS or in the RD forums!