Forums
Thank You - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://www.tribecygnus.net)
+-- Forum: Welcome to Cygnus (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Tribes: Ascend Mixer Tournament (/forumdisplay.php?fid=96)
+--- Thread: Thank You (/showthread.php?tid=1187)

Thank You - JeToh - 05-11-2016 11:15 AM

I wanted to thank you all for providing us with a wonderful atmosphere to enjoy playing tribes. Saturday night mixers and Monday night Blitz are always a blast. It is so refreshing to be able to play without all of the annoying weapons. the server is great! the admining is great! and all of the Cygnus players are a pleasure to game with. a special shoutout to oldwolfe!! Keep up the good work!

RE: Thank You - OldeWolfe - 05-11-2016 02:53 PM

Jetoh owns me in T:A and it is always a respite when we are on the same side during a map. Blush Now he displays a gracious side of himself! Smile

You are most welcome sir, glad you enjoy them. Cool

Green Eagle maintains this board and has always done an excellent job. The part I play in the entire process is quite small.

RE: Thank You - Gorthaur - 05-14-2016 10:11 PM

Thanks for coming by, Jetoh! Yes you are a beast with those midairs when I try to go kill you. I'm not used to heavies being able to midair me so consistently!

And thanks Oldewolfe for handling the server every week!

RE: Thank You - DUN_DUNNA - 05-24-2016 08:19 PM

(05-11-2016 11:15 AM)JeToh Wrote:  I wanted to thank you all for providing us with a wonderful atmosphere to enjoy playing tribes. Saturday night mixers and Monday night Blitz are always a blast. It is so refreshing to be able to play without all of the annoying weapons. the server is great! the admining is great! and all of the Cygnus players are a pleasure to game with. a special shoutout to oldwolfe!! Keep up the good work!

I second that! Cutesmile

RE: Thank You - OldeWolfe - 05-25-2016 01:50 PM

Awwwrshuckins Dun_Dunna...thank you.Blush